- Memberships Are Not Cancellable for the First 90 Days. If you purchase services from inspector media, you may not cancel your agreement during the first ninety days. After that, if you wish to terminate your agreement, you must notify Inspector Media in writing by sending an email to email@example.com. You irrevocably grant Inspector Media permission to charge your credit card in accordance with these terms.
- Copyright of Site Content. All site content, including, but not limited to, text, graphics and layout, is the property of Inspector Media and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. No portion of this site may be reproduced, copied, sold, visited, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Inspector Media. The content of this site may be printed, copied, viewed, downloaded, saved to disk for private use and otherwise used solely for personal informational purposes, providing embedded copyright notices are NOT removed from the images, and attribution is given where provided. No site content may be altered in any way.
- Not Responsible for Links. This site contains links to and from other Internet sites. These sites are independent of Inspector Media, and Inspector Media has no control over, or responsibility for, the content, functioning, operation, policies or availability of such sites.
- Disclaimer. Inspector Media assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website. Inspector Media makes no warranty of accuracy, completeness, adequacy, suitability or non-infringement concerning this website or the information or materials it contains. Inspector Media specifically disclaims any duty to update the information on this site.
- Comments Become Property of Inspector Media. Any feedback and suggestions, written and oral, directed to Inspector Media or this site become the property of Inspector Media. Inspector Media shall enjoy a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant Inspector Media the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if Inspector Media chooses to do so. Should you desire confidential treatment of feedback or suggestions, please write or email Inspector Media. No feedback, suggestions or commentary of any kind will be treated as confidential without a prior, written statement from Inspector Media.
- No Warranties Regarding This Site or Services of Inspector Media Members. Inspector Media provides and maintains this site on an as-available basis. Inspector Media makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or availability of this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. Visitors to this site understand that Inspector Media does not guarantee or warrant the services of its members, and visitors agree that Inspector Media is not liable for the alleged acts or omissions of its members, nor may Inspector Media be held liable for damages allegedly sustained as a result of the acts or omissions of its members, regardless of the legal theories employed.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, Inspector Media DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Inspector Media DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM Inspector Media ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU AGREE THAT Inspector Media WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ALLEGEDLY ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WITHOUT REGARD TO THE THEORY OF LIABILITY ASSERTED. Inspector Media IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY, NO MATTER WHAT THEORY OF LIABILITY IS ASSERTED. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, Inspector Media IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMED DAMAGES ABOVE THE AMOUNT INVOICED FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCT OR SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS; HOWEVER, THE INTENT OF Inspector Media IS TO LIMIT ITS POTENTIAL LIABILITY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
- Consent to Communications. If you purchase a membership, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from Inspector Media. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Inspector Media and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Inspector Media may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. Inspector Media reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide Inspector Media with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by Inspector Media.
- Site Maintenance. You agree that the maintenance of this site by Inspector Media does not constitute the transaction of business in any state other than Arizona.
- Dispute Resolution. Before filing any suit against Inspector Media, you must provide Inspector Media with written notice of the dispute in sufficient detail that we can intelligently evaluate it. You must then participate in non-binding mediation in Arizona with each party to pay ½ of the costs. If mediation is not successful, the exclusive venue for any action is in Maricopa County, Arizona. In any such action you waive trial by jury. In any such action, the court must award the prevailing party attorney’s fees and costs.
- Waiver. Failure to insist upon strict compliance with any of the terms, covenants and conditions hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms, covenants or conditions, nor shall any waiver or relinquishment of any right or power hereunder at any one or more times be deemed a waiver or relinquishment of such right or power at any other time or times. No waiver shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized officer of Inspector Media.